Thursday, March 1, 2018

31 Days of Crafting - Day One - New Ideas

I make a cards.  I make so. many. cards.  And when I started to plan out my National Craft Month blog posts for this year, I thought it might be fun to NOT make cards.  So most of what I'll share this month will be something else.  Banners.  Boxes.  Bags.  Anything that comes to me in the moment.  I'll still share cards, I'll still have my DT projects of course.  But I just don't wanna share thirty or forty cards like usual.

Today I'm kicking things off with a really fun project.  It was a commissioned project for a 30th birthday.  The recipient LOVES lottery tickets and it just came together so perfectly.


You can't really tell from the photo but the sign was huge.  The hearts were all glued on permanently but I made the tickets temporary so that the board could be used again in the future for other events.  The client loved it!!

Just a few challenges to kick off the month:



Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you shared with us at Creatalicious. Good luck hun, Jackie DT xx

    ReplyDelete