Thursday, May 10, 2018

XOXO....

....not Gossip Girl, although as I picked out this blog title I wondered what a Gossip Girl card might look like because Gossip Girl was NOT Dan!!!!!!*

Anyways, I just love this stamp.  And I think you can send love cards all year long, why focus on just one week in February???


I used some awesome Momenta products on this card!  Modeling Paste and Foil Stickers, I love quick ways to add awesome accents to my cards.

Just a few challenges:



Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!!

*if you didn't watch the show Gossip Girl I apologize.  It was books first you see, and they went rogue with the series and made the actual character of Gossip Girl someone that it never could've been, ever.  And I'm still mad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment