Wednesday, May 16, 2018

SUP - Momenta Brand Ambassador Post

Happy Hump Day!!  I've got another Momenta Brand Ambassador post for you today, a fun and Friend-ly one.  Ya'all know my favorite show of all time is Friends, and I was looking at my stickers today and BAM!  This card came together.  Super easy and super fun.  I used my favorite Bright Basics paper pad for the background on this card. I'll bet you think that's a background stamp.  It's a whole Momenta stamp set!  I simply left the stamps attached to the acrylic backing sheet, inked them all up at once to stamp them and voila!  Instant background stamp!  I made my SUP sentiment with Momenta chipboard alphabet stickers.  The banner strip was created with a Momenta alphabet stamp set.  A few rhinestones and my card is finished :)



Be sure to check out all the fun Momenta products!  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment