Tuesday, May 24, 2016

National Scrapbooking Month Celebration!!

Hi everyone!  I was thinking today about how even though I LOVE National Scrapbooking Month because everything that you use for scrapbooking, I use for cardmaking, that I'm not a big scrapper.  So then I thought, why not use NSM to create cards with no stamping?

I mean I LOVE stamping. I've been doing it nearly my whole life.  But occasionally I do make die-only cards, so that's a goal for me this month.

Since May is BUSY for me, instead of trying to post every day, I was going to post a No Stamping card every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.  That didn't even remotely happen.  So I'll see what I can do with the last week of the month!  Today's card is a love card I made that works for Valentine's Day, Sweetest Day or a wedding/anniversary.



A few challenges to kick the month off right:


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Çhallenge blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. A refreshing take on a Valentine! Bravo! Thanks for sharing with us at EE!

    ReplyDelete