Wednesday, January 6, 2016

CAS-Ual Fridays with Laura's Loft!!!



Happy Wednesday all!  I'm here with a special post today with Laura's Loft and CAS-ual Fridays!!  This is a really special release with Laura's Loft as there's a brand-new Girlfriends collection releasing today!  These stamps and dies were previously only available to Stamps of Approval memberships, so it's your first chance to get them!!

I created this card using the Curtis Background from the Girlfriends Collection.  I'm also using the Tag Buddies Fri-Die!  Check back here tomorrow to see another project using the same stamp in a different way!


Now I know it's called the Girlfriends collection, but I thought it would be fun to use the items to make a masculine card!

Be sure to visit everyone else in the hop to see their amazing creations!


Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!



1 comment:

  1. I love it! And you're totally right, so many of the stamps and dies in the Girlfriend collection can be used for any sort of friend or occasion. :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete