Saturday, May 23, 2015

OWH Finish Strong Memorial Day Blog Hop!

Happy Hopping!!!  It's Memorial Day weekend and that means it's time for Operation Write Home's Blog Hop!  The theme is a little different this year.....

Operation Write Home, a charity that has supported heroes with handmade cards since 2007, will be closing later this year.  All cards need to be sent in by August 1st, so I'm helping to get the word out!  I'll be posting various cards I'm donating over the next two months to help inspire you all to create cards to donate!!


This is the card I created for the blog hop.  There is another card coming that's a blingier version, I'll share that in a bit.


And a couple challenges, cause what's a blog post without challenges?!?
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting and happy hopping!!  Laters!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card with the lacy red die cut - Love your deep blue flowers and the sparkly gems.

    ReplyDelete