Thursday, May 21, 2015

Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge - Week 28 - Alcohol Ink Ombre

WOOHOO I finished this a whole day early!!  The Compendium of Curiosities 3 Challenge this week was Alcohol Ink Ombre.  This was the first time I ever tried this technique and I LOVED it!!!  You can find this technique in Tim's book, A Compendium of Curiosities, Vol.3 which you can purchase here.

Their lovely sponsor is the Funkie Junkie Boutique!  They're offering up a $25 gift card!


I just got these girly TH stamps so I just HAD to use them!!


I created the flowers with the same technique.  I colored the paper first, then stamped on it and die cut the flowers.


I'm of course entering some challenges:
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, and LOVE the soft tones of blue! The flowers and lady are wonderful as well! Thanks so much for playing with Alcohol Ink with us at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I just love the sentiment that you used, and on such a beautiful card, too! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...this is such a cute card! Great soft alcohol ink tones in your ombre technique. This is the first time I've seen these girly TH stamps used and I love what you've done with it! Really a very striking card front. Thanks for sharing with us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and so glad you've used Tim's new stamps. Very chic! You've used the ombre technique to great effect on your card, love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great technique and I love that sentiment! We’re moving on Wednesday! I hope you’ve had a chance to visit the new blog and become a follower. If you haven’t had a chance yet, remember, it is a requirement to claim prizes at IDCB. If you have, thank you so much for your support and thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background technique and how you placed the image. Good work. Thanks for sharing at Crafting with an Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors are just beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. great :) Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete