Friday, February 27, 2015

Fifty Shades of Playful

I don't know about the rest of you, but I saw Fifty Shades of Grey (more than once!) and I loved it.  I thought the movie was perfectly done, all the lines I wanted were in it, and that doesn't often happen when a book is adapted into a movie.

So of course I'm obsessed with the movie and just had to create some cards based on the film.  I figure that Ana has more than one side to her (don't we all?!) and this is her playful side.  As a friend said when I showed this card to her, this card just screams "Bring on the Red Room of Pain!"


I thought about adding a sentiment, but I figured it was better to leave it customizable.  I could put the words inside instead of on the front.

Just a couple challenges for this one, I know it's not for everyone.
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Lisa thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x ID DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at the Artbymiran Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Fun!!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at a Step in the Dark and hope to see you again next week!!!!!!
    Good Luck!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card. Thank you for joining us at A Step In the Dark challenge

    ReplyDelete