Sunday, August 17, 2014

Shake It Out, Shake It Out

It's one of those crazed weeks the past few days and I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to get much of anything done.

This is a birthday card I made for my brother's girlfriend.  She looooooves cupcakes.  It's so fun to make a custom card, creating your own pattern as you go along.


The pattern was created by copying various coloring pages.  Each layer is separate and was glued together.


You can really see all the sparkly and spangly goodies in this one.


And here's the homemade easel I created.  This was fun but a challenge.  I'll have to try and make another one before I forget how.  LOL.

I'm entering a few challenges:
Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

9 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...cake! Gorgeous shaker card. So pretty. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful cupcake card!! love it.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... what a fun shaker card! SWEET!

    Thank you for participating at {PIN}Spirational Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your brother's girlfriend will love this. Great shaker card! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes challenge #8
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shake Shake, Shake.... Great Project Lisa! I got a song stuck in my head but I Love it very YUMMY! Good Luck in the TTRS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulously yummy card. I love the shaker sparkle.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calender challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete