Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cupcake Pallooza

It urns out, there is such a thing as too many cupcakes.  When you make two batches for a party, and then the party gets pushed back a night, you wind up with like, six dozen cupcakes and don't know what to do with them.  We froze a lot, but needless to say that eating them proved a little....difficult.

So I'm sick of cupcakes in my kitchen, but not in my art :)


Isn't this so cute?  It's kinda simple but it's also adorable.  AND it opens :D

I'm entering this in a few challenges:

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's....Thank you for sharing with us,
    we look forward to you joining in with the fun again next time...
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is cute!!!! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love it! Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and I love real cupcakes and crafty cupcakes too! :) Thanks for joining our challenge this week on Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is cute and I bet creating this was cathartic! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 41 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT (Sorry I'm so late with my comment, but I was away for the week with limited internet access) x

    ReplyDelete