Friday, August 1, 2014

**ANYTHING GOES** New Challenge With Mema's Crafts!

Happy August!!  It's time for a new challenge with Mema's Crafts and we've got a great ANYTHING GOES theme this month!  We had two lovely sponsors to design with this month and at the end of the post there's a wee bonus to share with you all!

The Paper Nest Dolls were nice enough to share the digital image of their rubber stamps with our DT to work with this month.  I love all things Disney, so I picked Genie Avery to make this fun, Aladdin-themed card.


I wanna enter this in a couple challenges:



I love how it turned out.  Such a cute image!

Continuing with my Disney theme, I picked an Alice in Wonderland image from Make It Crafty!  The minute I saw Shrunken Alice, I thought of putting her in my Bell Jar.  Although the "glass" doesn't show up that well in the photo, I'm loving this idea. Gotta do another card with this one soon.


I'm going to enter this in a few challenges:



The surprise I have for you is an EXTRA project to share!  We've got a bonus challenge happening at Mema's Crafts this month!  Just enter your name on the Linky Tool and you could win a super-fun prize!

My bonus project is a set of chipboard letters that I altered.  I hung them in my craft room.  The I has an envelope that has little notes inside that I can doodle on from time to time :)



Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, love your projects~and the your name is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at sister act and good luck in the draw
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete