Tuesday, July 29, 2014

(Last Minute) Christmas In July

Here I am at the last possible minute with my entry for Tis The Season Stamping's challenge.  It's a color challenge this week, and I did my best to hit the mark.


I made some gold embossing paste to stencil my background, but my pistachio looks a little dark compared to theirs.


Soooooo obsessed with stencils and embossing paste right now.  I also used dry embossing and gold ink on the edge of the card, since the paste was kind of matte, which I wasn't expecting. It looked shimmery when it was wet.  Oh well.

I'm just entering two challenges with this card:

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the colors Lisa! I love using the gold stars, that background looks fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and i love the bow :) So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month

    ReplyDelete