Monday, June 2, 2014

Christmas In The Air

The other day I was in Hobby Lobby and I overheard the manager (who I dislike immensely--can't remember if I've shared that story or not) telling a customer that the Christmas stuff would be in store next week.  Christmas!!!  In June!  I'll admit I've been busy making Christmas cards to not have to scurry like a wild person throughout the November and December months of craziness the way I always do.  But shopping for Christmas items this early? (And at full price??!)  IDK how I feel about that.  I'm thinking that it'll be great to kinda scope everything out now but June.....

Anyways, the cards I've been making.  There's a great inspiration challenge this week at Tis The Season Stamping and I wanted to make a card specifically for it.  I won a prize from them a few weeks ago and really wanted to use it on this card.

Their challenge is photo inspiration right now, with this photo:


IDK why I saw a blue snowflake background first thing, when I looked at it.


I'm of course entering some challenges:

Thank you so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

8 comments:

  1. Great Design, just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas this week, thank you so much for joining in with us, it is much appreciated, we do hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge, and good luck in the draw for this challenge which will be held next Sunday....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Christmas card and thank you for joining us at Completely Christmas hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creation sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Extra.
    Hugs
    Cathy GDT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowflake background and the banners look fantastic! Another great card to add to your stash :)

    I will fully admit to being one of those people that shops for Christmas craft items this early in the year....its a good thing the nearest Michaels to me is an hour away, otherwise I could get in some serious trouble buying Christmas stuff :0)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, I think the bluish snowflakes for your background look great! I nice clean and simple card. :) I guess we all were inspired by different things on this card, but there sure were a lot of great cards made! Thanks for playing with us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at 'Tis the Season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 14 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering both of my CHNC challenges- we hope we'll see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love the colors and the addition of the pennants is too cute. I love those things!

    ReplyDelete