Saturday, May 10, 2014

Compendium of Curiosities 3 - Challenge One

HI!  I'm at the last minute again!!  This time I FINALLY get to play along with the Compendium of Curiosites Challenge!  I was too crazy busy with work when the first Compendium book came out and the second one, I don't even know what was going on with me.  But I'm HERE this time and I'm playing along!  If you don't have your own copy of A Compendium of Curiosities Vol. 3, you can order one here.

This challenge we were trying the technique of Paint Marbling!  I grabbed some of my brand new Distress Paints and got to town!


I know I don't have great photography skills, but I hate when you work with shimmery paper or paint, you get a sort of glare when you take pictures of it.  The whole thing has shimmer but it doesn't really show!!


As you can see better here, the quote on this card is "Where there is love, there is no darkness."  I love it.

I've gotta get back to resting from the Mega Meet the past two days.  My foot is swollen and throbbing.  Ugh.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting.  Laters!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love all the painty marbling, and the embellies on the heart are wonderful! Thank you so much for playing along with us for the first challenge at CC3 Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice effect with this technique! I love your keys & hearts and that sentiment is a very nice touch. I look forward to seeing more of your work!!

    ReplyDelete