Sunday, April 27, 2014

GLTTER Challenge with Hobbycutz!

Happy Sunday!  Hope you've all got your week off to a great start.  Today I'm sharing the newest challenge over at Hobbycutz!  This week we've got a GLITTER challenge for you.  You all know how much I love glitter!  We're being sponsored by Sassy Studio Stamps, and I chose their Samantha Sassy image for this card.  Reminds me of Samantha Jones on SATC, love it.


I painted and then glittered my wooden flourish.  I love how it stands out against the embossed and inked background, which, although you can't tell it in the photo, it's also glittery.


Be sure to play along with us at Hobbycutz this week, you can enter our challenge up to three times.  Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking part in the Ooh La La Creations DT Call. I've just popped in to have a look around! Good Luck. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete