Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Christmas Inspiration

Christmas in April?  I've been trying to put together a Christmas card here and there, and I've managed to get another one done!  I was really inspired by the Tis The Season Challenge #14 photo, here's what they picked this challenge:


I instantly knew I wanted to create a holiday window from the inside of the house, where you could see the inside decoration and also see the wintery outside.  Here's what I came up with:


I like that you can see the snow outside, in person it's glittery but you can't really tell in the photos.


The bling on the valance represents Christmas lights hanging across the window indoors.

Just two challenges today:

Thanks so much for looking and happy crafting!  I'm off to get some rest I'm exhausted!  Laters!

5 comments:

  1. So adorable!!! I love how you used the bling to represent lights, what a great idea! The decorations coming down from the valance are awesome and very festive!

    Thanks for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and make sure you play along with our next challenge, in order to win the Banner Blast set and punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch! Super cute little window and ornaments. I love the embossing on the card, too! Looks just like wallpaper! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute take on our inspiration challenge for this round. Love the ornaments hanging in the window and your light too. :) Thanks for joining us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love that you didn't use traditional Christmas colors! It turned out beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete