Saturday, February 1, 2014

Inspiration Challenge With The Craft Garden!

Happy Saturday crafters!  There's a  new challenge starting today at The Craft Garden and it's an inspiration challenge!  You can make anything you like, drawing inspiration from this photo:


I was instantly inspired by the pallet wood, and by the colors.  I tried to draw all of that into the card I created.


You know me, I LOVE music.  I hadn't had a chance to use this stamp yet and I thought this card was the perfect opportunity.  I'm really happy with the way the colors came together.

Girl, put your records on.....

Come and play with us this month at The Craft Garden!  I can't wait to see what about the photo inspires all of you.  Thanks so much for looking.  Laters!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, Love the music theme, and you did a great take on the color challenge. I also want to say welcome to The Craft Garden DT, and I look forward to working with you in the coming months. I am now also following your blog so I can come back and visit you often.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete